Where you can get a walk in Covid jab in Norfolk this bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital
Vaccination centres in Norfolk and Waveney will be offering walk-in coronavirus jabs this bank holiday weekend.
Efforts are being made to boost vaccinations in Norfolk as the CCG and NHS have started offering walk-in appointments to people.
Here's a list of the places you can get a walk in vaccine over the bank holiday weekend and what you might need when you attend.
If you’re aged 30 or over, or will be 30 before July 1, you can book or walk in to either the Louise Hamilton Centre on the James Paget Hospital site in Gorleston or at Market Gates in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
Both centres are also accepting walk ins between 8.30am and 5.30pm until Sunday, May 30.
This service is open to anybody over the age of 30, so if you were offered your jab a while ago and would now like to have it, you are welcome to attend.
- 1 Children stuck on cliffs and 11 in trouble in sea on busy weekend
- 2 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 3 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 4 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
Walk-in clinics for second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine will take place at the King’s Lynn Corn Exchange on Saturday, May 29 and Sunday, May 30 between 3pm and 6pm.
These clinics will be for people who received the first dose on April 3 or before (eight weeks) and are over 50, healthcare workers or those with increased risk factors.
Drop-in clinics for first and second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine will take place at Norwich Community Hospital on Wednesday, June 2 between 7am – 12pm and Friday, June 4 between 6pm – 10pm.