Can the NHS survive? Tell us your experiences
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images/EEAST
Our NHS is facing a huge battle.
Despite heroic efforts from staff, patients are now facing record waiting times for both physical and mental health problems, while many report difficulties getting to see a GP or dentist.
Meanwhile, within the organisation there are staff shortages, stress, and sickness among an exhausted workforce.
All these issues existed before the pandemic but Covid has made them much worse.
That is why this newspaper’s investigations team is taking an in-depth look at what the current crisis means for the future of the NHS and how it can survive in a post-Covid world.
In a series of articles we will analyse the situation across the east of England.
We would love to hear from you about your experiences of getting treatment and working in the health service, both good and bad, during the last 18 months.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 6 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 7 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
You can get in touch with us by filling out the form below, and one of our reporters will follow up your submission.
We look forward to hearing about your experiences.
- Read more stories from the Archant Investigations Unit via our Facebook page