More vaccine drop-in centres planned for Norfolk
- Credit: Danielle Booden
A number of walk-in Covid vaccination clinics are being held in a bid to protect as many people as possible in Norfolk.
Jabs will be offered at the Louise Hamilton Centre - at James Paget University Hospital - in the coming days.
And the Market Gates Shopping Centre in Great Yarmouth, which is already a mass vaccination centre, will host drop-in sessions this weekend.
The clinics are open to anyone currently eligible for a vaccine, which now includes those aged 25 and over.
Patients are being advised to take their NHS numbers and identification showing confirmation of age to confirm their eligibility.
Visit nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services to find your NHS number.
Full details for the upcoming clinics are as follows:
- Saturday, June 12: Louise Hamilton Centre and Market Gates Shopping Centre, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Sunday, June 13: Louise Hamilton Centre and Market Gates Shopping Centre, 8.30 to 5.30pm
- Wednesday, June 16: Louise Hamilton Centre, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 1 Children stuck on cliffs and 11 in trouble in sea on busy weekend
- 2 'Know the waters are dangerous' - Rip tide warning following rescue from Norfolk beach
- 3 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 4 Rescued pony arrives at new home on celebrity's farm
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 7 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 8 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 9 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 10 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk