More vaccine drop-in centres planned for Norfolk
- Credit: Danielle Booden
A number of walk-in Covid vaccination clinics are being held in a bid to protect as many people as possible in Norfolk.
Jabs will be offered at the Louise Hamilton Centre - at James Paget University Hospital - in the coming days.
And the Market Gates Shopping Centre in Great Yarmouth, which is already a mass vaccination centre, will host drop-in sessions this weekend.
The clinics are open to anyone currently eligible for a vaccine, which now includes those aged 25 and over.
Patients are being advised to take their NHS numbers and identification showing confirmation of age to confirm their eligibility.
Visit nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services to find your NHS number.
Full details for the upcoming clinics are as follows:
- Saturday, June 12: Louise Hamilton Centre and Market Gates Shopping Centre, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Sunday, June 13: Louise Hamilton Centre and Market Gates Shopping Centre, 8.30 to 5.30pm
- Wednesday, June 16: Louise Hamilton Centre, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 WATCH: Military plane flies low over Cromer Pier
- 4 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 5 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 6 Hundreds pay tribute to Sheringham cobbler John Hart
- 7 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm