Village football club gets new defibrillator
- Credit: East Coast Warriors
Members of the East Coast Warriors Football Club are delighted a campaign to fundraise for a new defibrillator at their pitch has finally paid off.
The lifesaving piece of equipment has been installed at Bodham Playing Fields following several months of fundraising.
Emma Gosling, club secretary, said: "We are extremely proud to have achieved our goal of raising funds to purchase a defibrillator.
"We feel this is a vital piece of equipment to have.
"Along with donations from Bodham Playing Fields Committee, Cromer Youth FC and the support of our players families, we managed to source enough funds.
"We have been blown away by the kindness and support of our club and the wider community."
Local businesses that sponsored an advertising banner include Scissor-Hands, Ellie’s Ice Cream, Buck Builders, Billy Borrett's Services, North Norfolk Cars, Dream Nails in Holt and the Kings Head in Holt.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 3 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 4 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 9 'He inspires me' - Alice preps for marathon with her dad
- 10 Human rights monolith to be unveiled on village green
The defibrillator was installed by Competitive Electrical Works.