Hayley joins the North Norfolk News team at Cromer
The latest member of the News' reporting team is achieving her dream of becoming a journalist.
Hayley Johnston is the newest face in the Cromer newsroom.
The 22-year-old says she has enjoyed writing since she was a child.
The former Smithdon High School student from Hunstanton did A levels and a pre-journalism course at the College of West Anglia in King's Lynn.
Hayley then graduated with a Foundation Degree in Journalism at City College Norwich through a course sponsored by the News' publishers Archant.
You may also want to watch:
She has now joined the company as a trainee and is looking forward to working in North Norfolk.
Hayley who was born in Letchworth, Hertfordshire and moved to Norfolk, aged nine, with her parents.
- 1 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 2 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 3 Car gets stuck at ford after missing warning sign
- 4 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 5 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 8 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
She is a movie, arts and music fan and lives in Norwich with her fiancé Sam.
Hayley replaces Sophie Biddle who has switched to the Archant office in King's Lynn.