Hayley joins the North Norfolk News team at Cromer
The latest member of the News' reporting team is achieving her dream of becoming a journalist.
Hayley Johnston is the newest face in the Cromer newsroom.
The 22-year-old says she has enjoyed writing since she was a child.
The former Smithdon High School student from Hunstanton did A levels and a pre-journalism course at the College of West Anglia in King's Lynn.
Hayley then graduated with a Foundation Degree in Journalism at City College Norwich through a course sponsored by the News' publishers Archant.
She has now joined the company as a trainee and is looking forward to working in North Norfolk.
Hayley who was born in Letchworth, Hertfordshire and moved to Norfolk, aged nine, with her parents.
- 1 Should it stay or should it go? Concerns for fate of town's hare sculpture
- 2 'Wild Church' events to start on north Norfolk coast
- 3 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 4 New group's bid to take over Holt Hall
- 5 School's 'shining light' ethos leads to fresh 'Good' grade
- 6 Woman 'shocked' after brick thrown through living-room window
- 7 30-year-old to take over as district council leader
- 8 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours
- 9 Four Norfolk gastropubs named among best in UK
- 10 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
She is a movie, arts and music fan and lives in Norwich with her fiancé Sam.
Hayley replaces Sophie Biddle who has switched to the Archant office in King's Lynn.