Green skills to go on show at Felbrigg
Tracey GrayEverything from growing your own to bee-keeping and the latest environmentally-friendly technology will be on show at an event being held at a north Norfolk stately home.Tracey Gray
Everything from growing your own to bee-keeping and the latest environmentally-friendly technology will be on show at an event being held at a north Norfolk stately home.
The Greenbuild event, run by North Norfolk District Council, is taking place at Felbrigg Hall, near Cromer, on Saturday, September 11 and Sunday, September 12, from 10.30am to 4pm each day.
This year, a record 57 exhibitors have been lined up for the event, which will feature six themed areas, renewables, grow your own, eco-build, energy efficiency, community and waste.
Exhibitors will be demonstrating everything from the latest solar panels and bio-fuel technologies, to chicken rearing and bee-keeping equipment.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be useful advice on gardening and smallholding, insulation, home energy saving and more, as well as a range of demonstrations of traditional building techniques such as carpentry and thatching.
For further information, including a list of exhibitors, timetable of events and directions to Green Build 2010, visit: www.northnorfolk.org/greenbuild.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 5 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 6 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 7 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 8 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 9 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 10 In pictures: Marvellous costumes at previous 1940s festivals