Ghostly North Walsham revealed
Spooky tales of North Walsham's past will be shared by a historian during a ghost walk next month.Author Neil Storey will take walkers on a tour round the town, revealing its frightening past.
Spooky tales of North Walsham's past will be shared by a historian during a ghost walk next month.
Author Neil Storey will take walkers on a tour round the town, revealing its frightening past.
The event starts at The Saddler's Shop, Vicarage Street, at 7pm on December 10 and refreshments will be served at the half-way point.
Organised by the Griffon Area Partnership and funded by The Heritage Lottery, the ghost walk is being held to give those who missed out last time a chance to join in.
You may also want to watch:
t Tickets cost �3. To book a place, telephone 01692 407509.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 6 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 7 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 8 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 9 In pictures: Children make the most of weekend snow
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall