Ghostly North Walsham revealed
Spooky tales of North Walsham's past will be shared by a historian during a ghost walk next month.Author Neil Storey will take walkers on a tour round the town, revealing its frightening past.
Spooky tales of North Walsham's past will be shared by a historian during a ghost walk next month.
Author Neil Storey will take walkers on a tour round the town, revealing its frightening past.
The event starts at The Saddler's Shop, Vicarage Street, at 7pm on December 10 and refreshments will be served at the half-way point.
Organised by the Griffon Area Partnership and funded by The Heritage Lottery, the ghost walk is being held to give those who missed out last time a chance to join in.
You may also want to watch:
t Tickets cost �3. To book a place, telephone 01692 407509.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 3 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 4 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Hare coursers snared by police officers using night vision goggles
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use