Ghostly North Walsham revealed
Spooky tales of North Walsham's past will be shared by a historian during a ghost walk next month.Author Neil Storey will take walkers on a tour round the town, revealing its frightening past.
Spooky tales of North Walsham's past will be shared by a historian during a ghost walk next month.
Author Neil Storey will take walkers on a tour round the town, revealing its frightening past.
The event starts at The Saddler's Shop, Vicarage Street, at 7pm on December 10 and refreshments will be served at the half-way point.
Organised by the Griffon Area Partnership and funded by The Heritage Lottery, the ghost walk is being held to give those who missed out last time a chance to join in.
You may also want to watch:
t Tickets cost �3. To book a place, telephone 01692 407509.
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?