‘We are not another coffee shop but a brand new concept’ - Micropub to open in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
More details have emerged of a new micropub that is coming to Cromer.
The Gangway is set to open in November at the former hairdresser's, All Cut 'N' Dryed in Church Street.
William Chandler, who is opening the business with Logan Smith and Will Robinson, said: "The Gangway is going to be a micropub offering a small selection of nibbles, deli boards and cakes with a vegan option for every offering.
"Craft beers from breweries such as Norfolk Brewhouse and Redwell, great wines from local wine merchants CH Wines, coffees and cocktails including Espresso Martinis, which we know are a town favourite from supporting North Sea Coffee with North Sea Nights - all with a focus on local produce - and brought to Cromer by East Coast Bars - Bespoke Bars and Events.
"We would like to reassure Cromer that we are not another coffee shop or cafe but a brand new concept."
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 2 Hurricane and Spitfire in the Norfolk sky as heritage centre opens
- 3 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 4 Animal rescue group needs to double volunteer team to meet demand
- 5 Pub is back, with new menu and brand, after closure fears
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Caravan site applies to be able to open during winter months
- 8 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast