Village launches final push for new playground
- Credit: Archant
The youngsters of Sea Palling and surrounding are close to having a refurbished playground.
But organisers have launched an appeal to get them over the final hurdle and raise £1,000 to finish off the project, which has a total cost of around £70,000.
Sarah Askham, volunteer with the Sea Palling With Waxham Community Trust, said reaching the final fundraising goal would be “a fantastic boost to the project”.
She said: “It’ll allow us to work on details like a wonderful sign created by children in the community, improving the dustbin area and more.”
National Lottery Awards for All, North Norfolk District Council’s big society fund, the Paul Bassham Charitable Trust, Geoffrey Watling Charity, Sea Palling and Waxham Parish Council are among the groups that have donated to the playground.
You may also want to watch:
The site will features including a dog creche area, sandpit, zip wire and more.
Ton donate, visit www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/spf1000.
- 1 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 2 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 3 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 4 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 5 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 6 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 7 Family's bid to fund 'life-changing' operation for brave Kaiden, eight
- 8 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 9 Lib Dems pick new leader for Norfolk County Council group
- 10 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times