Village launches final push for new playground
- Credit: Archant
The youngsters of Sea Palling and surrounding are close to having a refurbished playground.
But organisers have launched an appeal to get them over the final hurdle and raise £1,000 to finish off the project, which has a total cost of around £70,000.
Sarah Askham, volunteer with the Sea Palling With Waxham Community Trust, said reaching the final fundraising goal would be “a fantastic boost to the project”.
She said: “It’ll allow us to work on details like a wonderful sign created by children in the community, improving the dustbin area and more.”
National Lottery Awards for All, North Norfolk District Council’s big society fund, the Paul Bassham Charitable Trust, Geoffrey Watling Charity, Sea Palling and Waxham Parish Council are among the groups that have donated to the playground.
You may also want to watch:
The site will features including a dog creche area, sandpit, zip wire and more.
Ton donate, visit www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/spf1000.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail