Fundraising chairman needed at Happisburgh lifeboat station
- Credit: Happisburgh lifeboat
A fundraising chairman is needed to boost the coffers at Happisburgh lifeboat station.
Volunteer press officer Philip Smith said: 'This role will help us save lives at sea by raising income and support from the local community.
'It will involve leading, guiding and motivating the branch members to deliver a vital fundraising programme including liaising with the community fundraising manager. 'Training to fulfil your volunteer role will be provided.
'You will join a motivated and enthusiastic team, gain valuable experience, meet new people within your community, receive reasonable travel and lunch expenses.
'You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, basic IT skills, ability to chair meetings and carry out public speaking, ability to delegate tasks effectively, be capable of influencing people, show tact and diplomacy.'
You may also want to watch:
RNLI volunteers provide a 24-hour search and rescue service around the UK and Irish coasts.
If you are interested, call 01692 583269.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 3 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 6 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 9 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 10 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer