Fundraising chairman needed at Happisburgh lifeboat station
- Credit: Happisburgh lifeboat
A fundraising chairman is needed to boost the coffers at Happisburgh lifeboat station.
Volunteer press officer Philip Smith said: 'This role will help us save lives at sea by raising income and support from the local community.
'It will involve leading, guiding and motivating the branch members to deliver a vital fundraising programme including liaising with the community fundraising manager. 'Training to fulfil your volunteer role will be provided.
'You will join a motivated and enthusiastic team, gain valuable experience, meet new people within your community, receive reasonable travel and lunch expenses.
'You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills, basic IT skills, ability to chair meetings and carry out public speaking, ability to delegate tasks effectively, be capable of influencing people, show tact and diplomacy.'
You may also want to watch:
RNLI volunteers provide a 24-hour search and rescue service around the UK and Irish coasts.
If you are interested, call 01692 583269.
- 1 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 Sunday market draws thousands to town
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 8 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 9 Stately home concert in honour of late owner, Lord Walpole
- 10 'Hovering ship' seen off north Norfolk coast