Fund-raising Stalham Christmas concert for the Royal Air Forces Association
- Credit: Archant
A celebration of festive music will be played in a town school to raise money for a forces charity.
Norfolk Wherry Brass and the Potter Heigham branch of the Royal Air Forces Association (RAFA) will present its annual fund-raising concert at Stalham High School main hall.
The concert, in its 11th year, raises money for the band and RAFA and the band and is happening on Wednesday December 17 at 7.30pm.
During the concert the John Barry Memorial Shield will be presented by Mr Barry's widow to the player voted to have given the best service to the band in the last year, as voted by fellow musicians.
Tickets cost £7 for adults and £1 for under 16s and are available from Century Printing, 132 High Street, Stalham, or on the door.
You may also want to watch:
The ten previous RAFA concerts have raised more than £7,350.
RAFA provides welfare support to the people connected to the RAF.
- 1 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 2 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 3 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 Sunday market draws thousands to town
- 6 Stately home concert in honour of late owner, Lord Walpole
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 9 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 10 'Hovering ship' seen off north Norfolk coast