Fund-raising Stalham Christmas concert for the Royal Air Forces Association
- Credit: Archant
A celebration of festive music will be played in a town school to raise money for a forces charity.
Norfolk Wherry Brass and the Potter Heigham branch of the Royal Air Forces Association (RAFA) will present its annual fund-raising concert at Stalham High School main hall.
The concert, in its 11th year, raises money for the band and RAFA and the band and is happening on Wednesday December 17 at 7.30pm.
During the concert the John Barry Memorial Shield will be presented by Mr Barry's widow to the player voted to have given the best service to the band in the last year, as voted by fellow musicians.
Tickets cost £7 for adults and £1 for under 16s and are available from Century Printing, 132 High Street, Stalham, or on the door.
You may also want to watch:
The ten previous RAFA concerts have raised more than £7,350.
RAFA provides welfare support to the people connected to the RAF.
- 1 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 2 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 3 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet
- 6 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 7 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 8 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 9 'Ready to go' - Department store raring to reopen after 109-day wait
- 10 Further walk-in vaccination clinics being held across Norfolk and Waveney