Fund raising events for Sheringham charity
A cross country run and classic car rally will be held in north Norfolk next month to raise money for Sheringham-based charity Break.
The Stody Cross Country Run will take place on Sunday April 10, with under-13, under-17 and adult races.
The annual event will be held at the Stody estate near Holt from 10am.
Under-13s will run two miles, under-17s three and adults five.
The Hunny Bell Cup will be presented to the adult with the best time and there will be prizes for winners in every category and a medal for each runner.
You may also want to watch:
Entry is free with a minimum of �10 sponsorship or �10 for adults and �5 for young people on the day.
The race is supported and timed by the North Norfolk Beach Runners.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day
To enter contact Martin Green on 01603 670107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St George's Day Classic Vehicle Run will also be held in aid of the charity, which will be open to any collectible or unusual vehicles.
It will be held in association with the North Norfolk Classic Vehicle Club and Strumpshaw Stream Museum on Sunday April 17.
The run will start from the station car park in Sheringham and finish at the Strumpshaw Steam Museum.
Entrants should call Goeff Buckley on 01263 860676 to book a time for arrival and entry is charged at a donation to Break.
The charity has helped vulnerable people for more than 40 years and provides services including providing housing for children and young people, mental health services for women, mentoring schemes and support for teenage parents.
Break will also hold a Daffs Week from March 21 to 26 in charity shops in Cromer, Sheringham, Holt, Aylsham, Swaffham and Wymondham where people can buy a bunch of daffodils for �1 with 50p going to Break.