Fun day success at flying club
- Credit: Archant
A classic car and plane day at Felthorpe Flying Club raised £1,609 for Norfolk's MS Therapy Centre.
More than 200 people were at the event on Sunday, August 5 to admire vintage aircraft and vehicles from the Cromer Classic Cars and the North Norfolk Morris Minor Club.
Among the highlights was a newly-built copy of First World War ace the Red Baron's bright red triplane.
Some visitors also had the chance to take a flight in one of the aircraft.
June Collingwood, MS Therapy Centre fundraiser, said the day was a big success.
You may also want to watch:
She said: 'We would like to thank everyone who supported the event, particularly Bobby Gotts and the members of Felthorpe Flying Group, whose unstinting help to ensure the event's success, is immensely appreciated.' She said money raised would: 'make a tremendous contribution towards the continuity of the services, therapies and help given to people in Norfolk with neurological conditions who visit the centre.'
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 5 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Daughter's tragic death from rare illness sparks dad's fundraiser
- 8 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 9 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?