Tips on keeping your horse fighting fit at free seminar
- Credit: Archant
A free veterinary seminar is being held by Redwings to help owners keep their horses fighting fit.
Redwings' senior veterinary surgeon Nicky Jarvis will share her top practical tips at the horse sanctuary's seminar, called Lightening the Load!, at its Aylsham visitor centre, on Tuesday, April 2 from 6.30pm.
Advice will be given on assessing your horse's weight, how to help your four-legged friend lose those extra pounds safely and the best ways to balance a horse's mental and physical wellbeing while keeping them trim.
Andie Vilela, Redwings' education and campaigns manager, said: 'Obesity is one of the biggest problems facing horses right now, with 50pc to 70pc of all horses overweight in the UK. Excess fat is much more than just extra luggage; it can lead to serious health problems, so it's important that horse owners have the knowledge to become effective fat fighters.'
To book, call 01508 481055 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 3 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Success for town's first official scarecrow festival