Tips on keeping your horse fighting fit at free seminar
- Credit: Archant
A free veterinary seminar is being held by Redwings to help owners keep their horses fighting fit.
Redwings' senior veterinary surgeon Nicky Jarvis will share her top practical tips at the horse sanctuary's seminar, called Lightening the Load!, at its Aylsham visitor centre, on Tuesday, April 2 from 6.30pm.
Advice will be given on assessing your horse's weight, how to help your four-legged friend lose those extra pounds safely and the best ways to balance a horse's mental and physical wellbeing while keeping them trim.
Andie Vilela, Redwings' education and campaigns manager, said: 'Obesity is one of the biggest problems facing horses right now, with 50pc to 70pc of all horses overweight in the UK. Excess fat is much more than just extra luggage; it can lead to serious health problems, so it's important that horse owners have the knowledge to become effective fat fighters.'
To book, call 01508 481055 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man charged with drink driving after crash into wall
- 2 Bid to open glampsite in north Norfolk meadow
- 3 Eight cosy cafés in north Norfolk to visit this winter
- 4 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 5 Two rescued from sinking fishing boat
- 6 Three homes for sale in Norfolk village named one of the poshest in the UK
- 7 North Norfolk man charged with drugs offences after arrest in Wales
- 8 Plan B measures to be scrapped across England
- 9 Meet the couple who won holidays by the sea for a year
- 10 Move to make second home owners pay more tax is welcomed