Latest expert talk by Redwings horse sanctuary is on the strangles disease
- Credit: Archant
Simple and effective ways to protect horses and yards from the highly infectious disease strangles is the theme of Redwings Horse Sanctuary's latest free evening of expert talks.
Awareness and implementation of effective biosecurity measures has never been more important, and the risk of strangles can be significantly reduced by taking a few positive and proactive steps in caring for horses.
Redwings' Strangles: Staying a step ahead seminar is taking place at the charity's Aylsham visitor centre, on Wednesday, July 25, from 6.30pm.
Andie Vilela, education and campaigns manager, said: 'We're delighted to be offering another free seminar, especially one that is so important in our campaign to 'Stamp Out Strangles'. Myth-busting, practical advice and effective solutions based on real-life scenarios are the key topic of this evening event, so it's one definitely not to be missed.'
To book a free place, call 01508 481032 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 2 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 3 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 4 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 Coastguard joins search for missing London man last seen in Norfolk
- 10 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?