Latest expert talk by Redwings horse sanctuary is on the strangles disease
- Credit: Archant
Simple and effective ways to protect horses and yards from the highly infectious disease strangles is the theme of Redwings Horse Sanctuary's latest free evening of expert talks.
Awareness and implementation of effective biosecurity measures has never been more important, and the risk of strangles can be significantly reduced by taking a few positive and proactive steps in caring for horses.
Redwings' Strangles: Staying a step ahead seminar is taking place at the charity's Aylsham visitor centre, on Wednesday, July 25, from 6.30pm.
Andie Vilela, education and campaigns manager, said: 'We're delighted to be offering another free seminar, especially one that is so important in our campaign to 'Stamp Out Strangles'. Myth-busting, practical advice and effective solutions based on real-life scenarios are the key topic of this evening event, so it's one definitely not to be missed.'
To book a free place, call 01508 481032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 3 Historic farmhouse in six acres with holiday barn for sale for £1.65m
- 4 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 9 Cromer hospital staff raise hundreds for new cancer unit
- 10 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days