Free IT classes at Cromer community hub
Free summer IT classes are on offer at a Cromer community hub this month and next month.
Learning for Everyone in Church Street has joined up with Merchants' Place on Church Street, where the lessons will be held.
The classes will consist of beginners computers, step up computing, creative computing and iPad training, beginners and follow on.
Each session will cover a wide range of subjects from the basics of computing to spreadsheets, creating word documents, internet, email, designing posters and greeting cards.
The iPad training is open to everyone.
You may also want to watch:
Students will need to be over 19, unemployed, retired or working under 16 hours per week to qualify for the beginners, step up and creative computing classes.
These classes are suitable for people wishing to learn skills for work or for pleasure.
- 1 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 2 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 3 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 6 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 7 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 8 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 9 Body of missing 93-year-old man found in village
- 10 Council leader and both her critically-ill parents fighting Covid
For more information about the classes call 01263 519454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in weekdays between 9am – 5pm.
Other classes on offer at Merchants' Place from September are a diploma in children and young people and support teaching and learning.
For more information about the learning venue visit www.merchantsplace.co.uk