Free IT classes at Cromer community hub
Free summer IT classes are on offer at a Cromer community hub this month and next month.
Learning for Everyone in Church Street has joined up with Merchants' Place on Church Street, where the lessons will be held.
The classes will consist of beginners computers, step up computing, creative computing and iPad training, beginners and follow on.
Each session will cover a wide range of subjects from the basics of computing to spreadsheets, creating word documents, internet, email, designing posters and greeting cards.
The iPad training is open to everyone.
Students will need to be over 19, unemployed, retired or working under 16 hours per week to qualify for the beginners, step up and creative computing classes.
These classes are suitable for people wishing to learn skills for work or for pleasure.
- 1 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 2 New car boot to take place monthly after early success
- 3 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 4 Serious road crash hotspots in Norfolk revealed as fatalities fall
- 5 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
- 6 Book shop partners open new branch for second-hand volumes
- 7 Men fined more than £600 for fishing illegally
- 8 Soaring cost-of-living among objections to car park charge rises
- 9 Stunning 'Lady of the Wood' carved statue revealed at park
- 10 Norfolk train station features as 'pointless' answer on BBC TV show
For more information about the classes call 01263 519454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in weekdays between 9am – 5pm.
Other classes on offer at Merchants' Place from September are a diploma in children and young people and support teaching and learning.
For more information about the learning venue visit www.merchantsplace.co.uk