Free IT classes at Cromer community hub
Free summer IT classes are on offer at a Cromer community hub this month and next month.
Learning for Everyone in Church Street has joined up with Merchants' Place on Church Street, where the lessons will be held.
The classes will consist of beginners computers, step up computing, creative computing and iPad training, beginners and follow on.
Each session will cover a wide range of subjects from the basics of computing to spreadsheets, creating word documents, internet, email, designing posters and greeting cards.
The iPad training is open to everyone.
You may also want to watch:
Students will need to be over 19, unemployed, retired or working under 16 hours per week to qualify for the beginners, step up and creative computing classes.
These classes are suitable for people wishing to learn skills for work or for pleasure.
- 1 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 2 Delight at housing association seals award for affordable homes
- 3 Pop-up bank to open in town as permanent branch to close
- 4 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North
- 5 Prams hurtling through the streets and chocolate wafers pinched - three quirky tales from town pubs
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 New PCC - I will lobby home secretary to crackdown on police abusers
- 8 Buses converted into Covid testing units ahead of expected third wave
- 9 Jury to hear closing speeches in North Walsham murder trial
- 10 Nearly £50,000 donated to restore Grade II listed church organ
For more information about the classes call 01263 519454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in weekdays between 9am – 5pm.
Other classes on offer at Merchants' Place from September are a diploma in children and young people and support teaching and learning.
For more information about the learning venue visit www.merchantsplace.co.uk