Free IT classes at Cromer community hub
Free summer IT classes are on offer at a Cromer community hub this month and next month.
Learning for Everyone in Church Street has joined up with Merchants' Place on Church Street, where the lessons will be held.
The classes will consist of beginners computers, step up computing, creative computing and iPad training, beginners and follow on.
Each session will cover a wide range of subjects from the basics of computing to spreadsheets, creating word documents, internet, email, designing posters and greeting cards.
The iPad training is open to everyone.
You may also want to watch:
Students will need to be over 19, unemployed, retired or working under 16 hours per week to qualify for the beginners, step up and creative computing classes.
These classes are suitable for people wishing to learn skills for work or for pleasure.
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 3 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 6 Norfolk rugby star takes indefinite leave due to wife's illness
- 7 Sports body pushes for 54-home plan to go before the government
- 8 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 9 See inside former brewery transformed into a cottage for sale for £875k
- 10 Student nurse's plea after two years of university work stolen from car
For more information about the classes call 01263 519454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call in weekdays between 9am – 5pm.
Other classes on offer at Merchants' Place from September are a diploma in children and young people and support teaching and learning.
For more information about the learning venue visit www.merchantsplace.co.uk