Starbucks giving away free drinks on Saturday opening day
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk's first Starbucks Drive Thru will open its doors in Aylsham on Saturday, March 17, creating 11 new jobs.
To celebrate the opening, the store has been distributing vouchers for a free tall handcrafted beverage to residents and businesses throughout the week.
On Saturday, the store team will also be hosting a coffee tasting session in the store and sampling favourites from the new menu that's launched for spring, including the Teavana Tea Lattes.
The store will be operated in partnership with Starbucks licensed partner, Euro Garages.
Mo Tayab, Starbucks brand manager at Euro Garages, said: 'We are looking forward to meeting residents and welcoming them into our store to have a taste of the new menu and join us for a cup of coffee.'
The Starbucks store is on Burgh Road, and will be open from 6am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 7am to 8pm Saturday and 8am to 8pm Sunday.
- 1 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 2 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Panoramic views for every customer after award-winning restaurant's refurb
- 4 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 5 Hardware store owners to bid farewell after seven decades in business
- 6 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 7 New book reveals how Albert Einstein's stay in Norfolk may have saved his life
- 8 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 9 Norfolk boxer fined for exercising in Chapelfield Gardens during lockdown
- 10 Seaside village set to sparkle by turning into giant advent calendar