Redwings experts ready to dispense top tips on training your horse
- Credit: Archant
Redwings Horse Sanctuary's next evening of free expert talks and demonstrations will focus on creating rewarding training programmes for horses.
Equine behaviour manager Sarah Hallsworth will share her top tips on tackling specific behavioural issues.
And rehoming manager Rachel Angell will also reveal how Redwings devises unique training programmes for its rescued horses getting ready to find new homes as part of the charity's Guardianship Scheme.
Andie Vilela, education and campaigns manager, said: 'After years of training rescued horses and readying them for lives in Guardian homes, our experts are hugely experienced in working with equines from many different backgrounds with a multitude of behavioural issues.
'They'll be on hand to answer questions, address worries and share their tried and tested training tips.'
You may also want to watch:
It will be held at the charity's Aylsham visitor centre, on Wednesday, April 25 from 6.30pm. To book your free place, call 01508 481032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 4 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 5 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 6 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 7 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 10 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'