Redwings experts ready to dispense top tips on training your horse
- Credit: Archant
Redwings Horse Sanctuary's next evening of free expert talks and demonstrations will focus on creating rewarding training programmes for horses.
Equine behaviour manager Sarah Hallsworth will share her top tips on tackling specific behavioural issues.
And rehoming manager Rachel Angell will also reveal how Redwings devises unique training programmes for its rescued horses getting ready to find new homes as part of the charity's Guardianship Scheme.
Andie Vilela, education and campaigns manager, said: 'After years of training rescued horses and readying them for lives in Guardian homes, our experts are hugely experienced in working with equines from many different backgrounds with a multitude of behavioural issues.
'They'll be on hand to answer questions, address worries and share their tried and tested training tips.'
You may also want to watch:
It will be held at the charity's Aylsham visitor centre, on Wednesday, April 25 from 6.30pm. To book your free place, call 01508 481032 or email email@example.com
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail