Former north Norfolk school for sale
Ed FossA former independent school near Cromer has been put on the market with a guide price of �400,000.Wood Dene School at Aylmerton closed at the end of the Easter term following problems with falling numbers, unpaid fees and the recession.Ed Foss
A former independent school near Cromer has been put on the market with a guide price of �400,000.
Wood Dene School at Aylmerton closed at the end of the Easter term following problems with falling numbers, unpaid fees and the recession.
It had operated from the site for more than 20 years and at its peak there were just short of 200 pupils attending, although its capacity at time of closure had reduced to around 160 with the decommissioning of one building.
The property is now being marketed as Aylmerton Hall by Christie and Co and includes a former rectory building on three storeys, an office block, gym, classroom blocks, outdoor swimming pool, netball court and grounds of approximately two acres.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph
- 2 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 3 Family butcher and livestock market operator dies aged 74
- 4 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 5 Hospital gets a brand new MRI machine
- 6 Man who died after falling from cliff took his own life, inquest rules
- 7 'She was a fighter'- Tributes to music-loving Kelsey, 27
- 8 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 9 Car dealership volunteers run transport service to Covid jabs
- 10 Covid cases fall in every area of Norfolk for first time since June