Former Miss Teen Norfolk reveals bucket list
- Credit: PresenterStudio/YouTube
Can you guess what model and gymnastics coach wants to do when she is 80?
Former Miss Teen Norfolk winner Gabriella Ryan revealed details of her bucket list this week.
The model and gymnastics coach, from Swafield, near North Walsham, turned 20 earlier this month.
However, her list of things she wants to do before she dies includes running the London Marathon, releasing a children's book or film, hosting her own TV show - and still being able to do the splits at 80.
Gabriella, who shot to fame on ITV's Take Me Out, demonstrated how flexible she is in her latest post on video-sharing website YouTube where she pointed out she had already backflipped a mile for SportRelief.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 3 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 7 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown