Former Miss Teen Norfolk reveals bucket list
- Credit: PresenterStudio/YouTube
Can you guess what model and gymnastics coach wants to do when she is 80?
Former Miss Teen Norfolk winner Gabriella Ryan revealed details of her bucket list this week.
The model and gymnastics coach, from Swafield, near North Walsham, turned 20 earlier this month.
However, her list of things she wants to do before she dies includes running the London Marathon, releasing a children's book or film, hosting her own TV show - and still being able to do the splits at 80.
Gabriella, who shot to fame on ITV's Take Me Out, demonstrated how flexible she is in her latest post on video-sharing website YouTube where she pointed out she had already backflipped a mile for SportRelief.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 2 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 5 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 6 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 7 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 8 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 9 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 10 Is this the ultimate Norfolk road trip?