Follow the trail - deckchairs around the North Norfolk coast
These are some of the wonderful and fishy creations set to greet visitors to two North Norfolk towns over the coming months.
The Cromer and Sheringham Crab and Lobster Festival deckchair art trail has been officially launched and 127 blank deckchairs have been painted and decorated and set up at 92 locations in and around the two towns.
The vast majority have a crab and a lobster as part of the design, and people can follow the trail marked out on leaflets that are in shops, pubs and other locations in Cromer and Sheringham.
The Crab and Lobster Festival, which runs from May 20-22, was held for the first time in 2010. This year's event is being trailed as a 'feast of fun, food, art, music and entertainment'.
Last year's event featured a crab and lobster trail, with dozens of the giant crusta-ceans being painted and positioned in spots for visitors to find.
You may also want to watch:
The festival will support the towns' lifeboat stations and the Fishermen's Mission.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water
- 5 Organisers 'hopeful' Cromer Carnival 2021 will be able to take place
- 6 Risk of flooding after parts of Norfolk see 8cm of snow
- 7 Sport and TV stars heading to Norfolk for new festival
- 8 Chef Galton Blackiston closes fish and chip shop during week
- 9 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall