Follow the trail - deckchairs around the North Norfolk coast
These are some of the wonderful and fishy creations set to greet visitors to two North Norfolk towns over the coming months.
The Cromer and Sheringham Crab and Lobster Festival deckchair art trail has been officially launched and 127 blank deckchairs have been painted and decorated and set up at 92 locations in and around the two towns.
The vast majority have a crab and a lobster as part of the design, and people can follow the trail marked out on leaflets that are in shops, pubs and other locations in Cromer and Sheringham.
The Crab and Lobster Festival, which runs from May 20-22, was held for the first time in 2010. This year's event is being trailed as a 'feast of fun, food, art, music and entertainment'.
Last year's event featured a crab and lobster trail, with dozens of the giant crusta-ceans being painted and positioned in spots for visitors to find.
You may also want to watch:
The festival will support the towns' lifeboat stations and the Fishermen's Mission.
- 1 Two teenagers arrested following arson at a public toilet
- 2 Vintage train fires up for festive services
- 3 Covid marshals hit the streets in north Norfolk
- 4 Cromer-filmed movie starring Lily James and Ralph Fiennes coming to Netflix in January
- 5 'Festive fun for all' - Thursford's Enchanted Journey Of Light wows on opening night
- 6 Review: Strictly Christmas at Cromer Pier
- 7 New benches at North Lodge Park
- 8 Farms, former rail lines and old buildings set to be sold off by council
- 9 Plans for 52 new homes in Holt recommended for approval despite concerns
- 10 Santa Claus is coming to town - but he won't be taking cash