Five people hurt in Lyngate Road crash
Mary HamiltonFive people were injured and Lyngate Road had to be closed after a crash in North Walsham yesterday.Mary Hamilton
Five people were injured and Lyngate Road had to be closed after a crash in North Walsham yesterday.
The accident happened just before 4.30pm on Tuesday October 27 on the busy road near to a bypass and industrial estate.
A silver Citroen Xsara Picasso and a blue Peugeot 106 were involved in the accident and five people were assisted by fire crews at the scene. One person was taken to hospital but their injuries were not serious.
The road was closed and traffic was diverted until 6.45pm yesterday while police cleared up the debris.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 3 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 4 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 9 'He inspires me' - Alice preps for marathon with her dad
- 10 Human rights monolith to be unveiled on village green