Five people hurt in Lyngate Road crash
Mary HamiltonFive people were injured and Lyngate Road had to be closed after a crash in North Walsham yesterday.Mary Hamilton
Five people were injured and Lyngate Road had to be closed after a crash in North Walsham yesterday.
The accident happened just before 4.30pm on Tuesday October 27 on the busy road near to a bypass and industrial estate.
A silver Citroen Xsara Picasso and a blue Peugeot 106 were involved in the accident and five people were assisted by fire crews at the scene. One person was taken to hospital but their injuries were not serious.
The road was closed and traffic was diverted until 6.45pm yesterday while police cleared up the debris.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 2 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 3 Black Prince returns for first journey of the year at North Norfolk railway
- 4 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 5 Plans proposed for 'flexible' space in derelict area of popular park
- 6 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 7 'Why reopening on June 21 is the right decision'
- 8 'Heartbroken' - Shock after village play area ‘trashed’ by graffiti vandals
- 9 Holiday home owner calls for guidance over foreign workers
- 10 Is this the ultimate Norfolk road trip?