Five people hurt in Lyngate Road crash
Mary HamiltonFive people were injured and Lyngate Road had to be closed after a crash in North Walsham yesterday.Mary Hamilton
Five people were injured and Lyngate Road had to be closed after a crash in North Walsham yesterday.
The accident happened just before 4.30pm on Tuesday October 27 on the busy road near to a bypass and industrial estate.
A silver Citroen Xsara Picasso and a blue Peugeot 106 were involved in the accident and five people were assisted by fire crews at the scene. One person was taken to hospital but their injuries were not serious.
The road was closed and traffic was diverted until 6.45pm yesterday while police cleared up the debris.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 3 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 6 Man seriously injured after crash
- 7 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed