Workshop for people wanting to start a new business planned
- Credit: Colin Finch
A workshop to help people take their first steps on the road to starting a business will be held in North Norfolk.
Called First Steps to Start Up, it will be a three-hour event run by enterprise agency Nwes and held at North Norfolk District Council's headquarters in Holt Road, Cromer.
The event will demonstrate some of the things an Nwes business trainer can help new businesses with.
These can include assessing business viability, calculating start-up costs, sourcing business start-up finance and registering for tax.
Trainers can also help with carrying out market research and drawing up a business plan. The free event will be held on Monday, April 16, starting at 9.30am.
To book a place or to find out more information, call 08456 099991, email email@example.com or visit www.nwes.org
Are you planning an event in north Norfolk? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 2 Nail bar owner now planning to open third shop in north Norfolk
- 3 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 4 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 5 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 6 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 7 New group's £3.3 million bid to take over Holt Hall
- 8 Police investigate report of drink-spiking at North Walsham pub
- 9 Memorial bench planned to honour long-serving flood warden
- 10 Siberian dogs are finding new Norfolk homes thanks to three animal lovers