Workshop for people wanting to start a new business planned
- Credit: Colin Finch
A workshop to help people take their first steps on the road to starting a business will be held in North Norfolk.
Called First Steps to Start Up, it will be a three-hour event run by enterprise agency Nwes and held at North Norfolk District Council's headquarters in Holt Road, Cromer.
The event will demonstrate some of the things an Nwes business trainer can help new businesses with.
These can include assessing business viability, calculating start-up costs, sourcing business start-up finance and registering for tax.
Trainers can also help with carrying out market research and drawing up a business plan. The free event will be held on Monday, April 16, starting at 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place or to find out more information, call 08456 099991, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nwes.org
Are you planning an event in north Norfolk? Email email@example.com
- 1 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 2 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 3 Excitement as heritage railway's 1940s weekend returns
- 4 Hundreds of noisy neighbour complaints in North Norfolk during pandemic
- 5 'The ultimate challenge' - The man building a boat to beat a world record
- 6 Drivers face delays due to temporary traffic lights
- 7 Delays expected on A149 due to roadworks
- 8 'A man of the people' - Heartfelt tribute to Bayfield Hall owner, Robin Combe
- 9 'Being driven inland' - Bus drivers can't afford coast, says company boss
- 10 North Norfolk nostalgia: Sheringham Splash in the 1980s and 1990s