Workshop for people wanting to start a new business planned
- Credit: Colin Finch
A workshop to help people take their first steps on the road to starting a business will be held in North Norfolk.
Called First Steps to Start Up, it will be a three-hour event run by enterprise agency Nwes and held at North Norfolk District Council's headquarters in Holt Road, Cromer.
The event will demonstrate some of the things an Nwes business trainer can help new businesses with.
These can include assessing business viability, calculating start-up costs, sourcing business start-up finance and registering for tax.
Trainers can also help with carrying out market research and drawing up a business plan. The free event will be held on Monday, April 16, starting at 9.30am.
You may also want to watch:
To book a place or to find out more information, call 08456 099991, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.nwes.org
Are you planning an event in north Norfolk? Email email@example.com
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 5 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 6 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 7 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 8 Tribute to loving and kind war veteran who opened school in Norfolk
- 9 Election 2021: Norfolk County Council candidates published
- 10 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham