First Starbucks coffee shop in north Norfolk set to open soon
- Credit: Archant
North Norfolk is set to get its first Starbucks coffee shop.
Work on the new building is well under way next to the Euro Garages petrol station, north of Burgh Road in Aylsham.
A planning application lodged with Broadland District Council last year was for the erection of a drive-through coffee shop and associated works.
The application form states that the site was formerly associated with a kitchen and bathroom showroom and is now cleared brownfield land.
The proposal adds that it would create three full-time and 17 part-time jobs.
You may also want to watch:
There will be 37 car parking spaces, 10 cycle spaces and two disabled.
No date has been set for the opening.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist