Search

First aid given to smoke inhalation victim after kitchen fire

PUBLISHED: 15:39 26 September 2019 | UPDATED: 15:39 26 September 2019

First aid was given to a smoke inhalation victim after a kitchen fire in North Walsham. Picture: Google Maps

First aid was given to a smoke inhalation victim after a kitchen fire in North Walsham. Picture: Google Maps

Archant

First aid was given to a smoke inhalation victim after a kitchen fire in North Walsham.

Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a kitchen fire at 2.20pm on Thursday, September 26, on Brick Kiln Road.

You may also want to watch:

The fire was extinguished before the arrival of crews from North Walsham, Stalham and Aylsham.

First aid was administered to one casualty suffering smoke inhalation and smoke was ventilated from the property.

The police and ambulance service were also in attendance at the scene.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Norfolk News. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years, through good times and bad. Coronavirus is one of the greatest challenges our community has ever faced, but if we all play our part we will defeat it. We're here to serve as your advocate and trusted source of local information.

In these testing times, your support is more important than ever. Thank you.

Most Read

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Most Read

Latest from the North Norfolk News