Firework fun this weekend
Bonfires will be burning and fireworks lighting up the sky at venues across North Norfolk this weekend.
Among the family events in the area are:
ROUGHTON, field near Jet garage, gates open 6.30, fire lit 7pm, fireworks 7.15pm. Hot dogs, burgers and soup. Adults �2, children �1 for St Mary's school friends.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 2 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 3 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 4 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 5 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 6 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 7 Bookings fly in as new dog grooming salon opens in town centre
- 8 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 9 Tree planted in memory of Prince Philip
- 10 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
CROMER. Cabbell Road football ground, organised by Friends of Suffield Park Infant and Nursery School. Gates open 6.15pm, display starts at 7pm. Adults �2.50, Children (4-16yrs) �1.50. Burgers, hot dogs, drinks, popcorn, sweets and tombola.
WALCOTT. Light House Inn: Fireworks Extravaganza, live entertainment from clowns , bar. barbecue, gates 5.30pm, children's display 7.15pm; main display 8.15pm, �5 pp/family ticket �15 advance/�6.50 and �20 on day, under fives free, www.lighthouseinn.co.uk.
COLTISHALL. Railway Tavern: Fireworks display, 9pm �5/under 14s �3.
OVERSTRAND. Corner Northrepps Road (opposite Church): Bonfire and fireworks display, refreshments, bonfire 6.45pm, fireworks 7.30pm, bucket collection.
CORPUSTY. village green, refreshments and tombola available, procession 6pm, bonfire and fireworks 8pm. Free admission with bucket collection for local charities.
HANWORTH. Deer's Glade caravan park, White Post Road: Firework display, hog roast, mulled wine and cakes available, candlelit procession through the woods at 6pm. Fire lit at 6.30pm), fireworks 7pm. �3 per person or �10 for family ticket (2 adults, 4 children) in advance from the site, Aldborough Primary school or post office. Funds in aid of school.
BODHAM, Playing field, gates open 6pm for 7pm start. Adults �2, children �1, family �5, barbecue and light refreshments, proceeds to playing field funds.
WROXHAM. Trafford Park: Fireworks display, gates 5pm, fireworks 7.15pm.