Firework display set to Disney music returning for Bonfire Night
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Families will be transported to A Whole New World this autumn as a Norfolk attraction is bringing back its popular firework display set to Disney tunes.
Wroxham Barns is holding its low bang firework event on Thursday, November 4 from 5.30pm until 8.30pm.
It is has been created so it does not disturb the animals and it is also suitable for younger children.
The event is back by popular demand after selling out over three nights last November and it also returned in April this year to celebrate the reopening of outdoor attractions under the roadmap out of lockdown.
While restrictions have lifted, the event will still feature socially distanced pitches for up to six people, which are three metre by three metre squares, as it worked so well last time.
Guests need to bring their own chairs and blankets and there will be food trucks and a bar.
The main display will be set to Disney music and it is expected to be the biggest and best yet with double the budget.
Tickets also include entry into the Junior Farm and Fun Park from 5.30pm, with animals to meet and rides to enjoy.
Ben Marshall, general manager at Wroxham Barns, said: "Last year we had virtually written off doing anything due to Covid, but once people came back through the doors we realised we could do stuff safely.
- 1 Person found following lifeboat search in north Norfolk
- 2 North Norfolk beach hut wins award for country's best
- 3 Arrests after gang threw glass bottles and kicked victims
- 4 How realistic is Vigil? Verdict of former submariner from Aylsham
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 6 Frustration as bid to house Afghan refugees fails
- 7 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 8 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 9 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
"With the fireworks we wanted to offer a normal experience in a quite abnormal situation.
"Even in normal times if you don't diversify you die and we are passionate about expanding our attraction, which has been going for nearly 40 years.
"Next year, we are adding more adventure play to the Junior Farm and Fun Park and are planning a children's festival throughout the summer.
"The previous firework events have sold out within minutes through the mailing list so get in there quick."
Sign-up for the mailing list at wroxhambarns.co.uk/mailing-list and tickets go on sale on Friday, August 27 at 7pm and on general sale, if still available, at 9pm.