Fire crews called to blaze near former airfield
- Credit: Archant
Fire crews were called in to put out a blaze in farm land in Matlaske, near a former Royal Air Force airfield.
Crews from Sheringham, Holt and Cromer fire stations went to the scene of the fire in a stubble field at around 2.20pm today (Tuesday, August 7).
Crews used hose reel jets and beaters and had the fire under control by just after 3pm.
The last fire crew were away from the scene at around 4pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 4 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 7 Fond farewell for lifelong Cromer crab fisherman
- 8 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 9 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 10 Cromer florist 'delighted' as new business flourishes