Firefighters called to blaze at house caused by ‘overcooked food’
PUBLISHED: 17:00 22 June 2019 | UPDATED: 17:00 22 June 2019
Firefighters were called to a blaze at a house in north Norfolk caused by overcooked food.
Two fire engines from Cromer and Sheringham attended the blaze at a home in Beeston Regis on Saturday, June 22.
You may also want to watch:
The fire, at a home on Cromer Road, was due to food being overcooked and was extinguished ahead of their arrival.
Crews used fans to suck the smoke out of the building, using positive pressure ventilation systems (PPV) .
A spokesperson for the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service confirmed crews had left the scene by 3.58pm, after being called to reports of the fire in a private house just minutes earlier, at 3.46pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Norfolk News. Click the link in the orange box above for details.