Firefighters called to blaze at house caused by ‘overcooked food’
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters were called to a blaze at a house in north Norfolk caused by overcooked food.
Two fire engines from Cromer and Sheringham attended the blaze at a home in Beeston Regis on Saturday, June 22.
The fire, at a home on Cromer Road, was due to food being overcooked and was extinguished ahead of their arrival.
Crews used fans to suck the smoke out of the building, using positive pressure ventilation systems (PPV) .
A spokesperson for the Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service confirmed crews had left the scene by 3.58pm, after being called to reports of the fire in a private house just minutes earlier, at 3.46pm.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hotel in north Norfolk named one of the best in the UK
- 2 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 3 Car overturns in north Norfolk crash
- 4 Callum, 9, finds mystery bone while fossil hunting on the beach
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 Country park awarded 'Green Flag' for 17th year in a row
- 7 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed
- 8 Pedestrian hit by lorry in Aylsham
- 9 Husband donates £1m to cancer research so 'no one else goes through same pain'
- 10 Weird Norfolk: What links Westwick’s obelisk, ghosts and stuffed bears?