Fire in Overstrand

Fire crews were called out to a chimney fire in Overstrand.

The fire, which started in Cromer Road in the village just before 2pm today was extinguished within half-an-hour.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus