Fire crew help child with finger stuck in tricycle in Scottow

Fire crews were called out to help a child who had their finger stuck in a tricycle.

The accident happened just after 2pm on Monday in Scottow.

The crew used small gear to release the child.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter