Fire breaks out at seaside pub
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called into the centre of Cromer to put out a chimney fire at The Wellington pub.
The crew was called to the venue, at the corner of Garden Street and New Street, at around 9.20am this morning (Tuesday, February 18).
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: "Two fire crews, one from Sheringham and one from Cromer attended.
"They used equipment including back pack sprayers and a thermal image camera to extinguish a chimney fire and ventilate an area inside the property."
The pub's manager said around 9.45am it was a chimney fire which had since been put out.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews left the scene at about 10.45am.
- 1 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 2 Revealed: The 10 most expensive villages in Norfolk
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Steam engine naming ceremony to mark Royal British Legion centenary
- 5 'Very disappointing' - Vandals smash and burn toilets
- 6 Delays expected on part of A149 during upcoming road resurfacing
- 7 North Norfolk key workers share impact of fuel panic buying
- 8 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 9 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk