Fire breaks out at seaside pub
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters were called into the centre of Cromer to put out a chimney fire at The Wellington pub.
The crew was called to the venue, at the corner of Garden Street and New Street, at around 9.20am this morning (Tuesday, February 18).
A Norfolk Fire and Rescue spokesman said: "Two fire crews, one from Sheringham and one from Cromer attended.
"They used equipment including back pack sprayers and a thermal image camera to extinguish a chimney fire and ventilate an area inside the property."
The pub's manager said around 9.45am it was a chimney fire which had since been put out.
You may also want to watch:
The fire crews left the scene at about 10.45am.
- 1 Four days of fun planned for North Walsham Memorial park
- 2 'A truly affordable home': Teeny tiny abode sold for glamping
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Aylsham Cycle Centre wins national award for entrepreneurial spirit
- 6 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 7 Ex-landlord, 95, pulls pint in his old pub after 32 years
- 8 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month
- 9 House next to 384-year-old shop on market for £700k
- 10 Man with knife hidden in pen threatened to stab police officer