Last day of filming of BBC Christmas-themed production on Cromer pier
- Credit: Archant
Filming is set to resume on a BBC drama at Cromer pier today.
Cast members and crew have been in town since Tuesday for the Christmas-themed production, the details of which are being kept tightly under wraps.
Members of the production team said today that they would be filming 'in the middle of the day' and 'finishing later today'.
On Tuesday, filming took place at a house in Oliver Court, off Cromwell Road, and workers also set up a giant Christmas tree in the middle of the pier.
Yesterday, further filming took place at Leisureland Amusements in New Street, and crew members were also setting up more amusements around the Hi-Slide next to Melbourne Slope.
You may also want to watch:
Notices from North Norfolk District Council said the pier would be closed today, and the prom and Melbourne Slope are also closed to vehicles.
- 1 Converted bungalow with 'wonderful' woodland views for sale
- 2 'We sold one book' - Bookshop owners on a year of highs and lows
- 3 'Anything is possible': 21-year-old uses lockdown to launch business
- 4 £2m for 62 new homes as council boss calls residential care a 'last resort'
- 5 Housing bid blocked over foul sewage fears
- 6 Craft exhibition moves after losing its home to new bakery
- 7 Full steam ahead for the Marsham Show 2021, say organisiers
- 8 Memorial to victims of Covid-19 unveiled
- 9 All-terrain wheelchairs come to north Norfolk beaches
- 10 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country