Fashion show helps cancer charity
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.
Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
Saturday's event saw two fashion shows, one in the early evening and the other in the late evening, held at Voewood House at High Kelling, near Holt.
The shows will have raised a large amount of money towards the Vikki Sipek Crocus Tribute Fund, said organiser Clare Nicholson.
You may also want to watch:
'We had a packed house for both shows, everybody and there was a fantastic atmosphere,' she said.
- 1 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 2 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 3 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 4 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 7 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 8 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 9 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed