Fashion show helps cancer charity
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.
Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
Saturday's event saw two fashion shows, one in the early evening and the other in the late evening, held at Voewood House at High Kelling, near Holt.
The shows will have raised a large amount of money towards the Vikki Sipek Crocus Tribute Fund, said organiser Clare Nicholson.
You may also want to watch:
'We had a packed house for both shows, everybody and there was a fantastic atmosphere,' she said.
- 1 Nature lovers' dream? Two wildlife paradises for sale
- 2 Demolition of seaside hotel begins
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 5 See inside the boutique hotel with spa centre reserved for guests
- 6 Cromer captured in stunning detail by academy students
- 7 Revealed: The fastest place to sell a home in Norfolk
- 8 Dancers' dilemma: Pier show cast priced out by Airbnb
- 9 New affordable homes in Fakenham for the elderly ahead of schedule
- 10 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link