Fashion show helps cancer charity
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.
Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
Saturday's event saw two fashion shows, one in the early evening and the other in the late evening, held at Voewood House at High Kelling, near Holt.
The shows will have raised a large amount of money towards the Vikki Sipek Crocus Tribute Fund, said organiser Clare Nicholson.
'We had a packed house for both shows, everybody and there was a fantastic atmosphere,' she said.
- 1 Historic town centre shop could become home
- 2 Parked cars prevent buses from serving north Norfolk village
- 3 Stunning bee-eaters draw over 5,000 bird watchers to north Norfolk coast
- 4 Flames grip barn in north Norfolk
- 5 Fewer than half of village's homes occupied by full-time residents
- 6 Norfolk's bee-eaters: Your pictures of the Trimingham colony
- 7 Feuding local leaders meet - but both leave unsatisfied
- 8 Host a roast dinner with unlimited Yorkshire puds at newly-refurbished pub
- 9 Town Post Office opening date revealed
- 10 Public toilets in north Norfolk 'swamped' by campervan waste