Fashion show helps cancer charity
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
A fashion show held in memory of a mum who died after a 10 year battle with cancer raised thousands of pounds at the weekend.
Vikki Sipek died in 2007 aged 44 following the lengthy struggle which started with a diagnosis of breast cancer.
Saturday's event saw two fashion shows, one in the early evening and the other in the late evening, held at Voewood House at High Kelling, near Holt.
The shows will have raised a large amount of money towards the Vikki Sipek Crocus Tribute Fund, said organiser Clare Nicholson.
You may also want to watch:
'We had a packed house for both shows, everybody and there was a fantastic atmosphere,' she said.
- 1 Wartime spirit fills north Norfolk as 1940s weekend returns
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 4 WATCH: Pigs root out Second World War bomb
- 5 'Pass slow and wide' horse procession held in north Norfolk
- 6 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 7 Town's skatepark finally reopens
- 8 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 9 Lifeboat crews called to help sinking fishing boat off Norfolk coast
- 10 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK