Extreme stunt show in Beeston Regis
- Credit: Archant
Monster trucks and high-flying motorbikes are bringing stunt action to a venue near Sheringham next week.
The Extreme Stunt show is heading to Cookie's car boot field at Beeston Regis on Monday August 17.
The show promises monster 1500 horse power machines competing and causing destruction in the main arena.
The Extreme BMX team will showcase their pedal power with plenty of stamina and mid-air action including bunny hops, barspins, 360s, tailwhips, flairs and backflips.
And the motorbikes of the Extreme FMX team will launch themselves to breathtaking, gravity-defying routines including 'cliffhangers' and 'supermans'.
There will also be two-wheel driving by the four-wheelers and fire stunts by the motorbike riders.
The 7.30pm show is on at the Cromer Road site at Beeston Regis, just outside Sheringham (NR26 8SF).
- 1 Bin collection days to change for north Norfolk
- 2 Levelling Up bids submitted for pair of Norfolk towns
- 3 North Norfolk village road bridge to undergo repairs after crash
- 4 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
- 5 Lioness star Lauren Hemp enjoys return of hometown beer festival
- 6 Olivia Colman donates Disney bench to Norfolk youth charity
- 7 Two 'exhausted' women rescued after being found clinging to dinghy
- 8 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 9 Hundreds turn out to see Lionesses star Lauren Hemp given freedom of town
- 10 Teenager charged with possessing a knife in coastal town
Advance tickets (no booking fee) cost £12 for adults, £6 for children and concessions (child age three-15, inclusive/disabled/OAP).
Gate tickets bought on the day cost £14 for adults and £7 for children/concessions.
For more information about tickets call 08444 771000 or visit www.ticketweb.co.uk
For more information about the stunt show call the information line on 0203 375 6506 or visit the website www.extremestuntshow.com