How to submit your Sports for Schools 2018 entry
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Collected lots of Sports for Schools tokens and wondering what to do next? Here's everything you need to know.
If your school registered for the Sports for Schools promotion, the deadline for submitting your entry is not too far away. This is your chance to win a share of £20,000 worth of sports equipment for your school.
The date for tokens to be returned to schools is Friday, May 18 and the date for submitting your total is Friday, May 25.
To enter please email email@example.com with your school name in the subject line. Also include the total number of tokens collected and registered number of pupils at your school.
We will then select the top five schools and send judges to clarify your claim - so please hold on to those tokens!
The school with the most tokens to a ratio of pupils will receive the largest proportion of the prize fund.
The winning schools will be notified by telephone once all tokens have been verified.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 3 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 4 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Christmas service returns to crematorium
- 7 Review: Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer
- 8 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 9 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 10 Young runners impress at regional championships
Winning schools will also be announced in the paper after which time sports packs will be distributed to all schools that have collected 1,000 tokens or more.