25pc off for first three days when new fish and chip shop opens
- Credit: Archant
The date for the opening of the third branch of a popular fish and chip shop in Norfolk has been put back.
Eric Snaith, executive chef and owner of award-winning Eric's Fish And Chips, will open a restaurant and takeaway in Holt on July 18.
And he is hoping to lure customers in by offering 25pc off food in its first three days.
Mr Snaith said previously that the new licensed restaurant and takeaway would open at a Grade 2 listed building, formerly an Italian restaurant, in Fish Hill, on June 27.
Eric's Fish And Chips, Holt will be the sister site to Eric's Fish And Chips, Thornham and Eric's Fish And Chips, St Ives.
You may also want to watch:
And favourites from the other restaurants will be on the menu at the new Holt site. The building's fresh new interiors will take inspiration from the group's Norfolk's roots. It will be open daily from noon until 9pm.
- 1 Joy as town's beer and gin festival set to return
- 2 Cafe reveals exciting revamp as town gets ready to reopen
- 3 Shock as public toilets torched FOUR times
- 4 Canal restoration resumes as lockdown winds up
- 5 'Why north Norfolk will bounce back'
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 WATCH: Demolition of landmark seaside hotel
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Lockdown easing to go ahead - but Hancock won't rule out reversal
- 10 From Bradley Walsh to a charity bed push - hospital's history told in new wall feature