25pc off for first three days when new fish and chip shop opens
- Credit: Archant
The date for the opening of the third branch of a popular fish and chip shop in Norfolk has been put back.
Eric Snaith, executive chef and owner of award-winning Eric's Fish And Chips, will open a restaurant and takeaway in Holt on July 18.
And he is hoping to lure customers in by offering 25pc off food in its first three days.
Mr Snaith said previously that the new licensed restaurant and takeaway would open at a Grade 2 listed building, formerly an Italian restaurant, in Fish Hill, on June 27.
Eric's Fish And Chips, Holt will be the sister site to Eric's Fish And Chips, Thornham and Eric's Fish And Chips, St Ives.
You may also want to watch:
And favourites from the other restaurants will be on the menu at the new Holt site. The building's fresh new interiors will take inspiration from the group's Norfolk's roots. It will be open daily from noon until 9pm.
- 1 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 2 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 5 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 6 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 7 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 8 Have your say on bid to improve North Walsham town centre
- 9 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 10 Locations revealed for Norfolk's new £500k art trail