25pc off for first three days when new fish and chip shop opens
- Credit: Archant
The date for the opening of the third branch of a popular fish and chip shop in Norfolk has been put back.
Eric Snaith, executive chef and owner of award-winning Eric's Fish And Chips, will open a restaurant and takeaway in Holt on July 18.
And he is hoping to lure customers in by offering 25pc off food in its first three days.
Mr Snaith said previously that the new licensed restaurant and takeaway would open at a Grade 2 listed building, formerly an Italian restaurant, in Fish Hill, on June 27.
Eric's Fish And Chips, Holt will be the sister site to Eric's Fish And Chips, Thornham and Eric's Fish And Chips, St Ives.
And favourites from the other restaurants will be on the menu at the new Holt site. The building's fresh new interiors will take inspiration from the group's Norfolk's roots. It will be open daily from noon until 9pm.
- 1 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 2 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Norfolk woman wins national science teaching award
- 5 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name
- 6 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 7 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 8 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80
- 9 Sheringham artists preparing for fourth exhibition together
- 10 Local mental health charity opening community hub in Aylsham