Enjoy Cromer More: Say hello to our new social media sites
- Credit: Archant
How can you get involved in Enjoy Cromer More?
One way - or rather, two ways - is on social media.
We have already launched a Facebook group called - guess what? - Enjoy Cromer More, where you can share thoughts, memories and photos, and talk about the things that matter about your town.
News will be posted on it from our websites, but you will also be able to share your own news and events.
Search for Enjoy Cromer More on Facebook and join the fun - there has already been a huge discussion about shops, pubs and hotels that you remember from times past in the town.
It's your group, so feel free to shape it.
A Twitter account has also been created to spread stories and photos which followers may like to share themselves, as well as joining in with conversations which other organisations may have started.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 3 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 4 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 9 'He inspires me' - Alice preps for marathon with her dad
- 10 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
Follow @EnjoyCromer and join in the chat.