Engraved 18ct gold bangle among jewellery stolen in Holt burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Sentimental jewellery including an engraved 18ct gold bangle was stolen in a burglary in Holt.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, November 25 and 2.20pm on Wednesday, November 29 in Blackthorn Avenue, when suspects forced entry via a rear window.
Other items stolen included a large emerald and diamond cluster ring and an 18ct white gold ring.
Detective Constable Kevin Maskell, who is overseeing the investigation, said: 'As you can imagine these items have high sentimental value and the victim is very keen to be reunited with the jewellery.
'I would encourage anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area or has been offered the described items for sale, to contact police.'
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact DC Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How a north Norfolk holiday hotspot was before tourists
- 2 'We just need a vaccine' - Cromer reacts to being placed in tier two
- 3 People released from car after crash closes road
- 4 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 5 Why have Norfolk and Suffolk been placed in Tier 2?
- 6 Christmas arrives in Cromer with fantastic lights display
- 7 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 8 Stunning photos show seal pups and their mothers amid plea to keep a distance
- 9 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 10 Call for government to listen to Norfolk over Tier 1 move