Engraved 18ct gold bangle among jewellery stolen in Holt burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Sentimental jewellery including an engraved 18ct gold bangle was stolen in a burglary in Holt.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, November 25 and 2.20pm on Wednesday, November 29 in Blackthorn Avenue, when suspects forced entry via a rear window.
Other items stolen included a large emerald and diamond cluster ring and an 18ct white gold ring.
Detective Constable Kevin Maskell, who is overseeing the investigation, said: 'As you can imagine these items have high sentimental value and the victim is very keen to be reunited with the jewellery.
'I would encourage anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area or has been offered the described items for sale, to contact police.'
Witnesses should contact DC Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The north Norfolk roads closing for the Queen's Jubilee
- 2 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
- 3 Anne Boleyn's execution commemorated at Blickling
- 4 Landlord appeals against fine for 'excess cold and electrical hazards'
- 5 Cafe and shop along Norfolk Broads up for sale with 'rare opportunity'
- 6 Revamped 'hidden gem' restaurant hoping to put village on map for food
- 7 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 8 'Long-awaited in the area' - New Norfolk deli celebrates local produce
- 9 North Walsham 'Live Aid' legend calls it a day after 17 years
- 10 'Amazing' display of cascading poppies now on display in Cromer