Engraved 18ct gold bangle among jewellery stolen in Holt burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Sentimental jewellery including an engraved 18ct gold bangle was stolen in a burglary in Holt.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, November 25 and 2.20pm on Wednesday, November 29 in Blackthorn Avenue, when suspects forced entry via a rear window.
Other items stolen included a large emerald and diamond cluster ring and an 18ct white gold ring.
Detective Constable Kevin Maskell, who is overseeing the investigation, said: 'As you can imagine these items have high sentimental value and the victim is very keen to be reunited with the jewellery.
'I would encourage anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area or has been offered the described items for sale, to contact police.'
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact DC Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Market organiser vows big return after weather fears spark cancellation
- 2 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 3 Father and son rescued after being swept out to sea
- 4 Roll up, roll up as circus hits north Norfolk coast
- 5 Treasure Island coming to north Norfolk pub garden
- 6 Rescuers called as seaside visitors cut off by high tide
- 7 Joy as classic diesel loco gets back on the tracks
- 8 Objectors gather to protest against 60ft 5G phone mast plans
- 9 Rail service disrupted after boat hits railway bridge
- 10 Classic cars raise hundreds for charity at Mundesley Motor Show