Engraved 18ct gold bangle among jewellery stolen in Holt burglary
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
Sentimental jewellery including an engraved 18ct gold bangle was stolen in a burglary in Holt.
It happened between 1pm on Saturday, November 25 and 2.20pm on Wednesday, November 29 in Blackthorn Avenue, when suspects forced entry via a rear window.
Other items stolen included a large emerald and diamond cluster ring and an 18ct white gold ring.
Detective Constable Kevin Maskell, who is overseeing the investigation, said: 'As you can imagine these items have high sentimental value and the victim is very keen to be reunited with the jewellery.
'I would encourage anyone who may have seen anyone acting suspiciously in the area or has been offered the described items for sale, to contact police.'
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses should contact DC Maskell at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 £20,000 recording studio set to open in market town bank vault
- 2 Gelato and chocolate shop to open two new Norfolk stores
- 3 Prince Philip's humorous Norfolk care home visit remembered
- 4 Couple put up for sale £1.1m barn they saved from demolition
- 5 Council claws back affordable homes after costly blunder
- 6 The Original Factory Shop set to open in Cromer
- 7 Council puts former public toilets on seafront up for rent
- 8 Man taken to hospital after crash near Aylsham
- 9 Man denies murder of 42-year-old who was stabbed in neck
- 10 100-year-old free town guide launches biggest edition yet