Elderly woman robbed at roadside stall
An elderly woman was left with a serious neck injury after being attacked and robbed as she manned a roadside fruit and vegetable stall.Two men robbed the woman at the stall on the A149 coast road at Wiveton, at the entrance to Wiveton Hall, between 2pm and 2.
An elderly woman was left with a serious neck injury after being attacked and robbed as she manned a roadside fruit and vegetable stall.
Two men robbed the woman at the stall on the A149 coast road at Wiveton, at the entrance to Wiveton Hall, between 2pm and 2.40pm on Sunday.
Police said the victim was approached by two men, one pushed her to the floor and the other stole cash.
The men are described as white, between 30 and 40 years old, of medium build and clean shaven. One was wearing a white shirt, the other a blue shirt.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who saw the two men in the Cley and Wiveton areas. Contact Det Con Mark Randall at Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 First coastal road marathon in three decades hailed 'magnificent' success
- 2 Road closures in place for north Norfolk marathon
- 3 North Norfolk hotel named among most romantic and best small stays in UK
- 4 Holkham pub closes to drinkers to become hotel and restaurant
- 5 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 6 Hundreds visit new art gallery in Cromer in its first week
- 7 Couple about to leave north Norfolk fish and chip shop
- 8 VOTE NOW: Have your say on Norfolk's best fish and chips
- 9 'He inspires me' - Alice preps for marathon with her dad
- 10 Human rights monolith to be unveiled on village green