Elderly woman robbed at roadside stall
An elderly woman was left with a serious neck injury after being attacked and robbed as she manned a roadside fruit and vegetable stall.Two men robbed the woman at the stall on the A149 coast road at Wiveton, at the entrance to Wiveton Hall, between 2pm and 2.
An elderly woman was left with a serious neck injury after being attacked and robbed as she manned a roadside fruit and vegetable stall.
Two men robbed the woman at the stall on the A149 coast road at Wiveton, at the entrance to Wiveton Hall, between 2pm and 2.40pm on Sunday.
Police said the victim was approached by two men, one pushed her to the floor and the other stole cash.
The men are described as white, between 30 and 40 years old, of medium build and clean shaven. One was wearing a white shirt, the other a blue shirt.
You may also want to watch:
Officers would like to hear from anyone who saw the two men in the Cley and Wiveton areas. Contact Det Con Mark Randall at Great Yarmouth CID on 0845 456 4567 or anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Town leaves Christmas lights on throughout January
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Egg and Spud Man's delivery service booms in lockdown
- 4 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 5 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 6 Councillor asks people to speak up after confronting lockdown rule breakers
- 7 Road in north Norfolk village shut due to leaking water main
- 8 Where the pines meet the sea on the north Norfolk coast
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Cliff fall warning issued for North Norfolk ahead of Storm Christoph