Spate of burglaries across parts of Norfolk with 18 reported to police
- Credit: Archant
Eighteen burglaries have been reported in North Norfolk and Broadland in the last two months.
Since January 31, properties have being targeted in Wells, Holt, Little Barningham, Morston, Little Snoring, Sheringham, Ludham, Stalham, Potter Heigham, Foulsham, Aylsham, Acle, Halvergate and Woodbastwick.
Chief Inspector Wes Hornigold said: 'We are investigating a number of burglaries which have taken place across the districts during the past two months and I am appealing for anyone with information to contact police.
'In some of these cases the premises have been left insecure, therefore I would urge residents to review their home security and take some simple steps to prevent them from becoming victims of crime. Many thieves are opportunistic, so please ensure your doors and windows are locked at all times – and if you go out, leave a light or radio on.'
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Power buyers' help pump up north Norfolk housing market to new heights
- 2 The Original Factory Shop to open new site in north Norfolk
- 3 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 4 Beavers hard at work transforming chalk stream after Norfolk introduction
- 5 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 6 See inside this converted Victorian school on sale for £650,000
- 7 Foodbank changes name to reflect increased demand
- 8 Amazing aerial shots show scale of shipwreck
- 9 Man released on bail after reports of fight in village
- 10 Praise for retiring controller who kept an eye on Norfolk's coast