Spate of burglaries across parts of Norfolk with 18 reported to police
- Credit: Archant
Eighteen burglaries have been reported in North Norfolk and Broadland in the last two months.
Since January 31, properties have being targeted in Wells, Holt, Little Barningham, Morston, Little Snoring, Sheringham, Ludham, Stalham, Potter Heigham, Foulsham, Aylsham, Acle, Halvergate and Woodbastwick.
Chief Inspector Wes Hornigold said: 'We are investigating a number of burglaries which have taken place across the districts during the past two months and I am appealing for anyone with information to contact police.
'In some of these cases the premises have been left insecure, therefore I would urge residents to review their home security and take some simple steps to prevent them from becoming victims of crime. Many thieves are opportunistic, so please ensure your doors and windows are locked at all times – and if you go out, leave a light or radio on.'
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Food review, The Crawfish Inn, Thursford: ‘Massive value for money'
- 2 Swap shop for women's clothing opens in Cromer
- 3 Lily, 13, 'excited' as first novel hits book shops
- 4 People come 'from all over the country' to try this Norfolk seafood platter
- 5 School celebrates being Norfolk's first to gain LGBTQ+ inclusion award
- 6 New boss hopes to put his own stamp on Sheringham cafe
- 7 Weather warning as strong winds set to hit parts of Norfolk this weekend
- 8 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 9 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 10 Warning after dogs left 'limp or lifeless' by mystery illness