Spate of burglaries across parts of Norfolk with 18 reported to police
- Credit: Archant
Eighteen burglaries have been reported in North Norfolk and Broadland in the last two months.
Since January 31, properties have being targeted in Wells, Holt, Little Barningham, Morston, Little Snoring, Sheringham, Ludham, Stalham, Potter Heigham, Foulsham, Aylsham, Acle, Halvergate and Woodbastwick.
Chief Inspector Wes Hornigold said: 'We are investigating a number of burglaries which have taken place across the districts during the past two months and I am appealing for anyone with information to contact police.
'In some of these cases the premises have been left insecure, therefore I would urge residents to review their home security and take some simple steps to prevent them from becoming victims of crime. Many thieves are opportunistic, so please ensure your doors and windows are locked at all times – and if you go out, leave a light or radio on.'
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 3 Refusal recommended for firm's shipping container
- 4 Tributes paid to Lord Robert Walpole who has died aged 82
- 5 Car park used for Covid jabs returns to general use
- 6 Princess Anne pays flying visit to historic Broads' boatyard
- 7 Own a piece of paradise: One acre willow plantation for sale
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Your Say - What's the first thing you'll do when lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Election 2021: Lib Dem leader quits in North