Spate of burglaries across parts of Norfolk with 18 reported to police
- Credit: Archant
Eighteen burglaries have been reported in North Norfolk and Broadland in the last two months.
Since January 31, properties have being targeted in Wells, Holt, Little Barningham, Morston, Little Snoring, Sheringham, Ludham, Stalham, Potter Heigham, Foulsham, Aylsham, Acle, Halvergate and Woodbastwick.
Chief Inspector Wes Hornigold said: 'We are investigating a number of burglaries which have taken place across the districts during the past two months and I am appealing for anyone with information to contact police.
'In some of these cases the premises have been left insecure, therefore I would urge residents to review their home security and take some simple steps to prevent them from becoming victims of crime. Many thieves are opportunistic, so please ensure your doors and windows are locked at all times – and if you go out, leave a light or radio on.'
Anyone with information should call Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Rare' blue lobster found by Norfolk fisherman
- 2 Vandals target Banksy artwork in Cromer
- 3 North Norfolk pub re-opens as a hotel
- 4 Norfolk woman wins national science teaching award
- 5 Popular 'cheese with no name' finally gets a name
- 6 Michael Bublé concert bans chairs and blankets from gig
- 7 Sheringham artists preparing for fourth exhibition together
- 8 Local mental health charity opening community hub in Aylsham
- 9 Broads bridge in north Norfolk to close this year for roadworks
- 10 'One in a million' town haberdasher dies at 80