Eight cast iron bollards stolen from Thorpe Market pub’s driveway
A number of cast iron bollards have been stolen from the driveway of a north Norfolk pub.
The theft happened at The Gunton Arms, on Cromer Road, in Thorpe Market, after eight bollards were removed from its driveway and car park.
They were taken between Sunday, April 23, and Monday, May 22.
The Gunton Arms is situated in the one thousand acre deer park which surrounds Gunton Hall, near Cromer. The park was created in the early 18th Century by the Harbord family.
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone acting suspiciously during the times stated is asked to contact PCSO Rob King at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 New £4.85m cancer centre will make life 'easier'
- 2 Gresham's School to erect 25 blue plaques for famous former pupils
- 3 Last chance to own historic items as town hall goes under offer
- 4 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 5 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 How Norfolk shantymen got involved in viral TikTok trend
- 8 Number of coronavirus deaths passes 1,000 at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 10 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich