Eight cast iron bollards stolen from Thorpe Market pub’s driveway
A number of cast iron bollards have been stolen from the driveway of a north Norfolk pub.
The theft happened at The Gunton Arms, on Cromer Road, in Thorpe Market, after eight bollards were removed from its driveway and car park.
They were taken between Sunday, April 23, and Monday, May 22.
The Gunton Arms is situated in the one thousand acre deer park which surrounds Gunton Hall, near Cromer. The park was created in the early 18th Century by the Harbord family.
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone acting suspiciously during the times stated is asked to contact PCSO Rob King at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day