Eight cast iron bollards stolen from Thorpe Market pub’s driveway
A number of cast iron bollards have been stolen from the driveway of a north Norfolk pub.
The theft happened at The Gunton Arms, on Cromer Road, in Thorpe Market, after eight bollards were removed from its driveway and car park.
They were taken between Sunday, April 23, and Monday, May 22.
The Gunton Arms is situated in the one thousand acre deer park which surrounds Gunton Hall, near Cromer. The park was created in the early 18th Century by the Harbord family.
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone acting suspiciously during the times stated is asked to contact PCSO Rob King at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 9 Rats issue at coastal car park resolved
- 10 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back