Eight cast iron bollards stolen from Thorpe Market pub’s driveway
A number of cast iron bollards have been stolen from the driveway of a north Norfolk pub.
The theft happened at The Gunton Arms, on Cromer Road, in Thorpe Market, after eight bollards were removed from its driveway and car park.
They were taken between Sunday, April 23, and Monday, May 22.
The Gunton Arms is situated in the one thousand acre deer park which surrounds Gunton Hall, near Cromer. The park was created in the early 18th Century by the Harbord family.
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward and anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone acting suspiciously during the times stated is asked to contact PCSO Rob King at North Walsham Police Station on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact the charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 How a now quiet North Norfolk village was once a bustling European port
- 2 Welcome to our new website
- 3 ‘A little bit of joy’ - Coastal town gets a Christmas tree with a difference
- 4 MP pleads for Norfolk to be in lowest Covid tier
- 5 Nurse died at home, inquest hears
- 6 Supermarket ‘champion’ clocks up thousands for charity - in spite of battling coronavirus
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 'This is a call to arms': Care home launches defibrillator campaign
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Norfolk coronavirus infection rates fall further