Send a thank you message to your child’s school and teachers
- Credit: St Benet’s MAT
The end of the school year is drawing near, and children will be saying goodbye to the teachers who have made such a big difference.
In an extraordinary year, teachers and school staff have gone above and beyond to make sure they can do their best for children in difficult circumstances.
We are giving children and parents the opportunity to send a message to say thank you.
Whether school staff were brilliant at putting your child at ease during lockdown, or they have helped with homeschooling and been reassuring on the return to classes, we want to hear your thank you messages.
Send them in using the form with the teacher’s name, their school and your child’s name. As an extra special thank you, include a picture of your child alongside your message.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively you can email your message, together with your name and the name of the school and any images to email@example.com
We will feature as many messages as we can ahead of many schools breaking up for the summer holidays.
- 1 Sinkhole opens up on busy Sheringham junction
- 2 RNLI rescues woman stranded on boat in Blakeney
- 3 Replica of Only Fools and Horses van to go under the hammer
- 4 Volunteers pitch in to clean up pond
- 5 Plan to house Afghans at Holt Hall quashed
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 8 Van driver seriously injured in collision with tractor
- 9 Pumpkin patch proves a Halloween hit at visitor farm
- 10 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk