Easter parade to return to Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
Parades and trails around country estates will be just some of the fun Easter events on offer for children and families.
The Barningham Hall Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday April 19 between 11am-3.30pm.
As well as the Easter egg trail, children will be able to enjoy craft activities and face painting and games.
It will cost £3 for children and £2 for adults and proceeds will go towards Stepping Stones Pre-School in Aldborough.
Barningham Hall is in Matlaske (postcode NR11 7HY).
You may also want to watch:
The Sheringham Playpark Revamp Group have organised an Easter parade for all ages in the town on Sunday April 20.
It will start at 3pm from Ottendorf Green near the North Norfolk Railway.
- 1 ‘Sore heads this morning’ - North Norfolk pubs enjoy first Saturday back
- 2 'A fantastic success story' - Men's Shed celebrates new premises
- 3 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 4 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 5 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 6 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 7 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 8 Campaigner 'more convinced than ever' about new light rail link
- 9 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 10 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
There will be a prize for the best Easter bonnet and everyone is welcome to enter. Entrants will be judged at 2.45pm.
If anyone is willing to help or provide sponsorship they can contact Emma White on 07585 507425, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.facebook.com/SheringhamParkRevamp.
The Blickling Estate will be holding a Cadbury's Easter Egg Trail on Sunday April 20 - Monday April 21 between 10.30am - 4pm. It will cost £5 for adults and £2 for children.
Have you organised an Easter event? Email email@example.com.