Easter parade to return to Sheringham
- Credit: Archant
Parades and trails around country estates will be just some of the fun Easter events on offer for children and families.
The Barningham Hall Easter Egg Hunt will be held on Saturday April 19 between 11am-3.30pm.
As well as the Easter egg trail, children will be able to enjoy craft activities and face painting and games.
It will cost £3 for children and £2 for adults and proceeds will go towards Stepping Stones Pre-School in Aldborough.
Barningham Hall is in Matlaske (postcode NR11 7HY).
You may also want to watch:
The Sheringham Playpark Revamp Group have organised an Easter parade for all ages in the town on Sunday April 20.
It will start at 3pm from Ottendorf Green near the North Norfolk Railway.
- 1 Wind farm engineers to drill below cliffs and rivers
- 2 'Infamous, not famous': School slated for plan to honour traitor
- 3 Fit for a king or queen: 'Castle' for sale at auction for £650,000
- 4 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 5 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 6 'Crisis' appeal as heritage railway loses £765k in year
- 7 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 8 Firms sought for new industrial units
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Landowners under pressure to stop repeat of floods
There will be a prize for the best Easter bonnet and everyone is welcome to enter. Entrants will be judged at 2.45pm.
If anyone is willing to help or provide sponsorship they can contact Emma White on 07585 507425, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.facebook.com/SheringhamParkRevamp.
The Blickling Estate will be holding a Cadbury's Easter Egg Trail on Sunday April 20 - Monday April 21 between 10.30am - 4pm. It will cost £5 for adults and £2 for children.
Have you organised an Easter event? Email email@example.com.