Easter fun in north Norfolk includes egg trails and fancy dress
- Credit: Louise O'Shea
People in north Norfolk are being urged to explore and learn more about the countryside this Easter,
There will be the chance to join North Norfolk District Council's (NNDC) ranger team and helpers at Holt Country Park and Bacton Woods.
The council will be hosting Fancy Dress Easter Egg Trails at the two sites as well as a treasure hunt that aims to help children learn more about the different types of wildlife eggs. On successful completion of the trail children will earn an Easter delight. There will also be an opportunity to make a mini wildflower garden to take home.
In the second week of the Easter break, the council will host Spectacular snakes and amphibians & Woodland Explorers, both at Holt Country Park.
The usual programme of children's activities will also be on offer at the council-managed community sports centres at Stalham, North Walsham and Cromer during the holidays.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 2 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 3 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 4 Vets announces temporary closure due to staff shortages
- 5 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 6 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 7 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 8 The sea has to be respected - so why don’t people learn?
- 9 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 10 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk