Easter fun in north Norfolk includes egg trails and fancy dress
- Credit: Louise O'Shea
People in north Norfolk are being urged to explore and learn more about the countryside this Easter,
There will be the chance to join North Norfolk District Council's (NNDC) ranger team and helpers at Holt Country Park and Bacton Woods.
The council will be hosting Fancy Dress Easter Egg Trails at the two sites as well as a treasure hunt that aims to help children learn more about the different types of wildlife eggs. On successful completion of the trail children will earn an Easter delight. There will also be an opportunity to make a mini wildflower garden to take home.
In the second week of the Easter break, the council will host Spectacular snakes and amphibians & Woodland Explorers, both at Holt Country Park.
The usual programme of children's activities will also be on offer at the council-managed community sports centres at Stalham, North Walsham and Cromer during the holidays.
- 1 See inside this 17th century house with a hot tub and direct beach access
- 2 Man made threats to hurt ex-partner's father
- 3 Historic miller's house goes up for sale - and it needs renovating
- 4 Your say: Should we close carparks at north Norfolk beauty spots?
- 5 Nominees for the North Norfolk Awards 2021 revealed
- 6 Blickling bathed in light in stunning festive display
- 7 The £500,000 plan to redo two town loos
- 8 Scarlett-Rose gets the chop for children's charity
- 9 Christmas service returns to crematorium
- 10 Review: Cromer Pier Christmas Show at the Pavilion Theatre, Cromer