Drugs found in freezer
Ian ClarkeDrugs worth about �3500 were found hidden in a freezer at a Norfolk house after police carried out a search following a tip-off from local people.A warrant was executed by police at a property in Sun Barn Road, Reepham, and a quantity of what is believed to be amphetamines was discovered.Ian Clarke
Drugs worth about �3500 were found hidden in a freezer at a Norfolk house after police carried out a search following a tip-off from local people.
A warrant was executed by police at a property in Sun Barn Road, Reepham, and a quantity of what is believed to be amphetamines was discovered.
Police arrested a woman at the house on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs.
She is on police bail while further inquiries are carried out and the drugs seized will be destroyed.
You may also want to watch:
Sgt Clive Beeson said: 'The public are our eyes and ears and we will act on any information we receive about drug use or dealing in the neighbourhoods we police. If you do have information about drug misuse in your area, please contact us.
The safer neighbourhood team can be contacted on 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 2 Happy birthday, Arthur! 100 up for Second World War naval hero
- 3 Hospital to close with loss of 120 jobs
- 4 County council election 2021: Who is standing in north Norfolk?
- 5 Hotel's bid for nine holiday lodges 'to compete with Airbnb'
- 6 Rescue drama as kayaker spotted 'clinging to a buoy'
- 7 Listed townhouse with 'most stunning' features is for sale for £595,000
- 8 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 9 Taxi driver beaten up in case of mistaken identity
- 10 Sea sponge given name with a Norfolk twist