Drivers targeted in town
A crackdown on vehicles and drivers at Sheringham resulted in a series of fines and warnings for drivers.
Police teamed up with other agencies including licensing and customs to check for speeding, illegal parking and vehicle conditions.
Twenty five vehicles were stopped on Holway Road. Results included five vehicles reported for defects, one fine and several warnings for speeding, one fine and a number of warnings over parking misuse.
Sgt Andy Smith, from the Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team said: 'We are pleased with the results of the day. Working with our partner agencies on operations such as this provide us with an ideal opportunity to target dangerous vehicles and reassure members of the public that we will not tolerate illegal or inconsiderate motorists.'
To contact Sheringham Safer Neighbourhood Team call 0845 456 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sisters reopen popular riverside pub
- 2 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 3 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 4 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 5 Your say - What is your favourite restaurant in north Norfolk?
- 6 Appeal to find missing man from London last seen at Norfolk campsite
- 7 Classic Ibiza setlist for Blickling Estate revealed
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Stunning north Norfolk images shared to mark Norfolk Day