Dragon makes a splash with children in Deep Blue Sea class
Playtime at a nursery in Cromer just got a little more interesting with the arrival of a new classmate – a dragon.
The mythological creature has been loaned to the Deep Blue Sea class at Suffield Park Nursery by local businessman Timothy Hay.
It was one of the GoGoDragons! clan which last year formed a charity art trail through Norwich and was later
auctioned for charity.
Kerry Lewis, administrator at Suffield Park Nursery, said: 'It's lovely, the children love it – they just sit with it or stroke it – a lot.'
You may also want to watch:
Do you have a school project you would like us to feature in the paper? If so, email our newsroom at email@example.com or call 01263 512732.
- 1 New Sunday market to feature street food, music and crafters
- 2 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 6 Bullying claims and defamation payments on agenda for special meeting
- 7 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 8 What would you bury in time capsule under new swimming pool?
- 9 Man guilty of manslaughter after fatal stabbing over £10 drug debt
- 10 Climate and planning among new councillors' priorities