Do you have what it takes to be a district councillor? Find out at this upcoming information session
- Credit: Archant
Anyone interested in making a leap into local politics can find out if they've got what it takes at an upcoming information session.
North Norfolk District Council is hosting the event to let prospective candidates know about the difference they can make to communities, and tell them about the council's varied work in housing, licensing, economic development, tourism, culture, health, environment, coast and electoral services.
Prospective candidates will also find out about key dates in the lead-up to the local government elections which are due to take place on May 2 next year.
The information session will take place at the council's office in Holt Road, Cromer on September 20 6.30pm-8.30pm.
For more information, visit north-norfolk.gov.uk/becomeacouncillor, email email@example.com or call 01263 516010.
You may also want to watch:
There will be refreshments available on the evening.
- 1 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 2 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 3 Tributes to 'true gentleman' from well-known Cromer family
- 4 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 5 'The company was becoming the story' - Under fire care home firm to sell up
- 6 Police investigation into Thorpe Market death 'ongoing'
- 7 Bank staff could work from Drill Hall after branch closes
- 8 Do you remember these shocking scenes from floods of the past?
- 9 Park cafe reopens indoors after months of al fresco service
- 10 Property spotlight: See inside this barn conversion for sale for £1.6m